Marks, Darrell D., January 28, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
[OPEN?] EVENINGS [illegible] AND SATURDAY) SUnset 1195 Marks Furniture and Appliance Co. 82nd Avenue and Foster Road Portland 66, Oregon January 28, 1947 Darrell D. MARKS Manager Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Room 28, Nassau Street, Princeton, New Jersey Gentlemen: Attention: A. Einstein Answering your letter of January 20th, 1947 I am enclosing a small contribution in support of your program. I wish you every success in your undertakings. Yours truly, Darrell Marks Darrell D. Marks, Manager MARK FURNITURE & APLIANCE COMPANY DDM-nh Enc. check FURNITURE REFRIGERATORS RANGES WATER HEATERS WASHERS IRONERS RADIOS
You don't have permission to discuss this page.