Lyman, William W. Jr., January 27, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
27 January 1947
Dear Miss Fry:
Thank you for your letter of January 25th.
I could use about 50 copies of the Statement of Purpose of the Emergency Committee.
I hope you will excuse the card - I am cramming for the New York State Architectural Boards and have streamlined all daily chores to the minimum.
I also hope that all this feverish activity on my part will materially benefit the Emergency Committee.
W.W. Lyman, Jr. 662 Clove Rd.
Staten Island [10 N.Y.?]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.