Log in to Scripto | Recent changes | View item | View file
Landy, Ernest A., November 17, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Nov. 17, 1946 Gentlemen: Enclosed please find a small contribution to further your efforts. Being engaged in the same task a your Committee, but within a different sphere, I appreciate deeply the vital work which you are carrying on. To help me in making my colleagues in the I.L. O. aware of all the implications of the problem of atomic control & development, would you please have me put on the mailing list for the bi-weekly bulletin on atomic information which you mentioned in your broadcast. Gratefully yours, Ernest A. Landy, International Labor Office Montreal, Canada
You don't have permission to discuss this page.