MacLeish, Martha H., May 25, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Mrs. Andrew MacLeish - 459 Longwood Avenue - Glencoe, Illinois
May 25, '46
Dear Dr. Einstein,
I am enclosing my check for $25.00 as a reply to your moving telegram. I wish I could give more, but the calls for help have been so many and so moving that I can do no more now. I am very glad that you are making this move and hope earnestly that it may be successful.
Martha H. MacLeish (Mrs. Andrew MacLeish)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.