Marcus, Samuel, May 23, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Manufacturers of ----- EYES, VOICES, TEETH AND TONGUES FOR DOLLS
$100. Mr. Samuel Marcus MARGON CORPORATION 140 THOMAS STREET NEWARK, N.J. LOCAL TELEPHONE BIgelow 8-2211 Direct Telephone from New York REctor 2-9800 May 23, 1946 Prof. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, New Jersey Dear Dr. Einstein: Mr. Marcus [circled] has asked me to forward the enclosed check for $100.00 as a contribution to your present campaign, in connection with the use of atomic power. We wish you every success is this highly desirable and worthy cause. Very truly yours, MARGON CORPORTION By: [signature] Herman Blume General Manager HB:HCH Encl.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.