Kastor, Alfred B., February 17, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
ALFRED B. KASTOR Old Roaring Brook Road R. F. D. No. 1 Mount Kisco, N.Y.
February 17th, 1947
Professor Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Professor Einstein:
Thank you for your recent letter acknowledging my contribution to your worth fund.
One of my friends has evidenced an interest in this and has kindly sent me the enclosed contribution which I am promptly forwarding to you. Would you be good enough to acknowledge same directly to him.
Sincerely, [signature - Alfred B. Kastor]
$50.00 from Richard Goldsmith 136 W. 52nd St. NY 19 NY
You don't have permission to discuss this page.