Jonson, Raymond, March 3, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
609 Camino Atalaya
Santa Fe New Mexico
March 3 1947
My dear Albert Einstein:
I want to be one that answers your plea for help in connection with the need for the complete elimination of war.
Unfortunately I am in no financial condition to assist to any worthwhile degree. But as a gesture of good will I ask you to accept this mall amount of 3.00. In spite of it's smallness realize a sacrifice is involved.
Being a creative artist does not place one in a fortunate financial position but it does place one in a position of understanding and appreciation.
Please know herewith that I am one of your admirers!
Most sincerely yours,
You don't have permission to discuss this page.