Huntington, Ellsworth, August 15, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
YALE UNIVERSITY HENDRIE HALL, 165 ELM STREET NEW HAVEN, CONNECTICUT
August 15, 1947
Dr. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Incorporated 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Dr. Einstein:
I enclose herewith a check for $30.00 to help in the work of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists. I am very glad that you are continuing to give time to this Committee. I am sure that your efforts are very much worthwhile.
Ellsworth Huntington (signature) Ellsworth Huntington
You don't have permission to discuss this page.