Hooper, Thornton, March 28, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
28 March 1947
Please accept my small contribution as a form of gratitude to those scientists who have devised wondrous ways of living for so many, and who are now looking beyond their laboratories to the social control of the uses, the distribution, and the ultimate ends of these portentous things their genius has given us.
An American Liberal
You don't have permission to discuss this page.