Hochschild, Max, February 4, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Max Hochschild Baltimore I, MD. February 4, 1947
Professor A. Einstein Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. Room 28 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Professor Einstein:
As per your request of recent date, I am enclosing my check for $25.00 to assist in raising the million dollars you are trying to get together.
Wishing you every success,
Very respectfully, Max Hochschild MH:P LNR sep.dep.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.