Heilprin, Frances Miss, March 8, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
March 10, 1948
Miss Frances Heilprin 2 Horatio St. New York 14, New York
Dear Miss Heilprin:
Professor Einstein has asked me to thank you for the interest you have shown in the work of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists and for your generous support.
We are forwarding the receipt for the gift in memory of Mr. Giles Kleinberger to his widow, as you suggested.
You may be interested in the enclosed reprint of a book list on the general subject of atomic energy, compiled by Professor Einstein.
Ethel Schachman, Secretary Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists
You don't have permission to discuss this page.