Havice, Charles W., March 26, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Mr. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey:
Dear Mr. Einstein:
I am enclosing check for $5.00 as a contribution from the Northeastern Student Union to the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists.
Will you kindly send me five hundred copies of the pamphlet entitled "Only Then Shall We Find Courage"?
Sincerely yours, Charles W. Havice
You don't have permission to discuss this page.