Hammerschmidt, William W., January 23, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Letter B rush Norwich University Northfield, Vermont Department of Physics
23 January [1947?]
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. 90 Nassau Street Princeton, N.J.
Gentlemen: I am grateful to you for sending me the pamphlet entitled Only Then Shall We Find Courage by Professor Einstein, and am pleased to send you five dollars for your cause (and wish I could send you more). Next month I am to give a talk on this subject, and on the peace-time possibilities of atomic energy, to our University Club of about 25 members, all active in local affairs. Will it be possible for you to send me 25 copies of this pamphlet for distribution to them, and do you have any other relevant material? I shall be glad to pay the cost of them.
Sincerely yours William W. Hammerschmidt William W. Hammerschmidt
You don't have permission to discuss this page.