Dixon, Mary Louise, June 27, 1946, with accompanying magazine clippings.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
9 Mount Pleasant Street Biddeford, Maine June 27th 1946
Dear Mr. Einstein: Here enclosed another mite ( A Widow's Mite) for your Godly Fight. May it become like the "Multiplication of Loaves." In your guileless hands... The higher the purpose the better our life shall be.
God Bless You! Mary L Dixon
You don't have permission to discuss this page.