Dinwiddle, Mrs. M.L., April 25, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
5424 Pitts St., New Orleans, La. April 25, 1947 Miss Mary E. Ray, Secretary, Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Room 28, 90 Nassau St. Princeton, N.Y.
Dear Miss Ray: Thank you for your kind letter, and enclosed is a list of people Mr. Dinwiddie and I think would be interested in helping your Committee. Some of these are wealthy and some are in the middle income group, but all are active in civic and educational affairs.
Please feel no obligation to use the list unless it seems practical to you, but we hope it will be of service.
Sincerely, Mrs. M. L. Dinwiddie
You don't have permission to discuss this page.