Dinwiddle, Mrs. M.L., No Date.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Apr 3 RECD Professor Albert Einstein, Chair Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau St, Princeton, N.J.
Dear Sir: If you would be interested in having the names of fifty or more people in this community who would perhaps like to help your committee, I will be glad to furnish these - or prehaps you would send me some of your pamphlets and I could distribute them- I wish our gift could be larger but I will be glad to help in any other way - Sincerely, [Segnus?] P Dinwiddle (Mrs. M.L. Dinwiddle 5454 Pitt St New Orleans 15, LA.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.