Dewing, Frances R., December 30, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Professor Albert Einstein Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists.
Dear Professor Einstein,
Enclosed is a second installment of payment on my pledge. I find it will be much more convenient for me to send the remaining $10,000 the middle of January rather than the first, and am taking the liberty of doing that. The two checks enclosed with the one already sent bring my present contribution to $10,000.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.