Dewey, John, March 1, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
As of 504 South St Key West Fla March 1 -47 Dear [illegible][illegible] Thank you for your note. I am sorry to have added to your labors. I wrote as I did simply because I know how precious your money must be. I enclose a [illegible] check for $5. [illegible] not needed. Yours Truly John Dewey
You don't have permission to discuss this page.