Davis, Harold S., August 11, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc . -2- August 11, 1947
However, the situation is so critical that no possible solution which presents a remote chance of success ought to be neglected and, if the Committee believe that such a chance exists, I am prepared to assume that their judgment is better than min,
Very truly yours, Harold S Davis
You don't have permission to discuss this page.