Crozier, Mrs. William, No Date.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
1735 Massachusetts Avenue Washington, D.C.
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, N.J.
I would very much like to receive several copies of the letters of Professor Einstein & [illegible] folder entitles: "Only then shall we find Courage" which have [illegible] [illegible] me by your Committee. I [desire?] [them?] [for?] [illegible] [illegible] [friends?] [illegible] find my [illegible] copy in-sufficient. I am enclosing a [illegible] check for [illegible] [illegible] objective. Sincerely, Mrs. William Cozier (above address)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.