Crawford, Arthur W., December 10, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
A. W. Crawford 117 Sterry Street Playa Del Rey, California
December 10, 1946
Dr. Albert Einstein Princeton University Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Sir: My newspaper recently carried a story about the educational campaign for which you and other prominent scientists have been soliciting funds. A check for 1/50,000 of the sum mentioned is enclosed. It is a trifling contribution, but still it is more than I could afford for any less important cause. If your program calls for any kind of volunteer field work, I should consider it a great honor to be allowed to participate in it. May your new work succeed -- in time! Sincerely yours, Arthur W. Crawford
You don't have permission to discuss this page.