Coolidge, Margaret S., May 23, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
34 Coolidge Ave Cambridge, Mass. May 23, 1946.
Prof. Albert Einstein -
Dear Sir -
As my husband and I gave $200 to the Atomic Scientists this winter we cannot do more at the present [although?] we are in hearty accord with your efforts. My husband's mother sends the enclosed check in response.
Very cordially, Margaret S. Coolidge (Mrs Albert [Sprague?] Coolidge)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.