Cohan, L.H., August 11, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
WITCO CHEMICAL COMPANY MANUFACTURERS AND EXPORTERS 295 MADISON AVE., NEW YORK 17, N.Y. Caledonia 5-6020 PLANTS CHICAGO, ILL> LAWRENCEVILLE, ILL. BORGER, TEXAS SUNRAY, TEXAS WITCO, NEW MEXICO
PLEASE REPLY TO 719 FIRST AVENUE NEW YORK 17 N.Y.
August 11, 1947
Professor Albert Einstein Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. Room 28, 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Professor Einstein:
In response to your letter of August 6th, I am attaching a check to help in carrying on the Committee's work. Should more funds or other assistance be required, do not hesitate to call on me.
In this urgent and vital matter, the Emergency Committee has been doing very constructive work. Many of us who are not, at present, in a position to be more helpful, are glad to feel that they are making some small contribution through their connection with this committee.
Very truly yours. L.H. Cohan
You don't have permission to discuss this page.