Chidley, Howard J., October 4, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
First Congregational Church Howard J Chidley, D.D. Winchester, Mass. October 4, 1948 Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 118 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey Dear Sirs: I am inclosing herewith a check for $5. from Mrs. Chidley, and a check for $50. from the Missionary Committee of The First Congregational Church, of Winchester, Massachusetts. I sent my own subcription last spring. May we make a request of your committee. If you could send us 200 copies of "Don't Resign From the Human Race" we should be very glad to distribute it in our church. It is a highly important document. Very sincerely yours, Howard Chidley HJC/jes incls. 10-11-48 literature sent P.[I.?]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.