Childs, Margaretta, No Date.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
73 King St. Charleston 4
My dear Professor Einstein, I was very much impressed with your letter of September 24. I wish I could send a large check showing the interest I feel in the great projects of your Committee. Instead is enclosed two dollars, The names on the list are people I think and hope are intelligent and enlightened enough to understand the importance of your appeal, and in most cases able to give more. Good luck on all your [sales?] and thank you for the privilege of putting in a nickle. Yours Truly, Margaretta P. Childs (Mrs. St. Julian R.)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.