Carle, B.N., No Date.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Infectious Dis Division National Inst of Health Bethesda 14, Md.
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 118 Nassau St Princeton, N.J.
Gentlemen: I am enclosing a small gift which I wish might be larger for the Emergency Committee. In turn I would like to request one or two copies of the reprint containing "Doctor Einstein's Mistaken Notions" and "a Reply to the Soviet Scientists" by Doctor Einstein. Thank you for this courtesy. With hopeful well wishes, I remain, Very truly yours, BN Carle, M.D.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.