Log in to Scripto | Recent changes | View item | View file
Brewer, Joseph, January 21, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
JOSEPH BREWER 240 CROWN STREET BROOKLYN 25, NEW YORK
January 21, 1947
Professor Albert Einstein Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey.
Dear Professor Einstein:
I saw your fine letter in a recent issue of "The Churchman," and felt at once that here - [purely?] - a most [illegible] purpose and work lies before us.
Accordingly, please permit me to offer my modest little contribution. I wish it could be many times more!
Joseph Brewer (Signature)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.