Brande, Rabbi Wm. G., June 11, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
June 11, 1947
Gentlemen: - I enclose a check for five dollars in memory of Edward Kemick. Please acknowledge to the [giver?] of this money. Mrs. Edward Kemick 302 Pontiac Ave. Cranston 10, R. I.
Sincerely, Rabbi W g. [Braude?] 93 Arlington Ave Providence 6, R. I.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.