Bowman, Mabel M., March 28, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
BOWMAN BROS. "THE HOME OF GOOD SHOES" GENERAL OFFICES BOWMAN BUILDING MONMOUTH ILLINOIS March 28, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Room 28 -- 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
We have received the enclosed receipt which is obviously not for us.
We are returning same and will ask that you issue a receipt made out to Bowman Bros. for $10 covering our recent contribution.
Very truly yours,
BOWMAN BROS. SHOE STORE
(Signature) Mabel M. Bowman Mabel M. Bowman mmb;pjs Enc.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.