Borgeson, Griffith, March 28, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Griffith Borgeson 1857 Hayes St., ma San Francisco 17, Calif. March 28 1947 $1.00 cash Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, 90 Nassau St., Princeton, N.J. Gentlemen: I regret that my poverty so limits the amount I am in a position to contribute for your work. However, I am to be counted among the lamentably few who consider your organization and its work to be of prime significance and urgency to humanity. It is not impossible that I might be able to make some contribution to your program in the form of ideas. For that reason, among others, I urge you to send me all the literature possible which describes your plans, purposes, and accomplishments to date. Please put me on your regular mailing list. In the mean time I shall encourage people with whom I am acquainted to send contributions to you. Very sincerely, Borgeson Griffith Borgeson Sent Statement of purpose
You don't have permission to discuss this page.