Bontecon, Helen, March 28, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Apr 3 RECD Box 1026 Grass Valley California March 28, 1947 Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, New Jersey. Dear Sirs; It is with gratitude to Dr. Einstein and the committee of scientists I send a contribution. I am passing on to others the pamphlet you enclosed. Like many small towns Grass Valley is both ignorant and nationalistic. I do not know what your plan of distribution of information is but suggest that the High School and Library here might receive a pamphle[t.] I should be glad to deliver them if that is in line with your policy. Sincerely [signed] Helen Bontecon [illegible] P.S. [illegible]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.