Boname, M.E., September 24, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
I think it would help to spur people & talk and act ; whereas where nothing but an apparently unattainable goal is set up it tends to sink us into [illegible] and despair.
I have purposely left off the list those of our acquaintances who "knowitall" already, but include those like [illegible] whose activity in behalf of [illegible] Federation can only profit by knowing all that is being done by others in the same field - many have probably already received your letter but it is better to be sure.
With best wishes for your efforts
M E Boname
P.S [illegible] you not [illegible] pressure to bear on all state legislatives & make "The Anatomy of Peace" by Emery Reves required reading in all schools?
You don't have permission to discuss this page.