Blackburn, Burr, December 16, 1946
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
HOUSEHOLD FINANCE CORPORATION ESTABLISHED 1878 919 NORTH MICHIGAN AVENUE CHICAGO ILLINOIS
DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH BURR BLACKBURN DIRECTOR
December 16, 1946
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. Room 28 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
ATT: Mr. Albert Einstein, Chairman
In response to your recent request we are enclosing check in the amount of $100 which represents Household Finance Corporation's contribution to the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists. This is a straight contribution and is not to be used for tickets or advertising of any kind.
As a matter of record for our files, we would appreciate receiving an acknowledgment of this check.
Burr Blackburn Director of Research
You don't have permission to discuss this page.