Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
(3) do such things?" Even now I have to re-sort to it when thoroly out of sorts - or to an author whose world is based on it, as it is at present impossible to buy Kant's philosophy in this land. In Russia, they sell it by thousands, - but I suppose in translation. Ther are terrible things about being just a business nation. I say it advisedly, & more over I doubt very much if Dr. einstein would ever have reached the in-tellectual [illegible] he holds without his basic study & training in Germany. Who [illegible]? Where do you look for truth? WE think we have it all, & yet men went down to New Mexico & experimenting scientifically
You don't have permission to discuss this page.