Bemis, Mrs. W.C., No Date
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Emergency Committe of Atomic Energy. Dear Sirs Enclosed a small check, [hoping?] you can stop wars -- How do you propose stoppy Russia from using it against us as soon as she can make it? My twenty year old son gave his life as a lead [?] in Italy, I am [?] it [won't?] to let Russia make slaves out of us. Mrs. W.C. Bemis.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.