Bell, Joseph C., November 25, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
November 25, 1946
Dr. Joseph C. Bell 402 Heyburn Building Louisville, Kentucky
Dear Doctor Bell:
Professor Einstein has asked me to send you his sincere thanks on behalf of the members of this Committee for your generous contribution to our work.
you will be glad to know that the response to our first appeal was so great that we have been encouraged to plan an even wider and more complete educational campaign than we had originally believed possible. The formulation of this new plan has required the full time of all of us during the last weeks. That is the reason for the delay in writing you.
The program for this campaign, made possible through your generous support will be mailed to you within a few days.
Mrs. William L.M. Burke
P.S. I am enclosing our official receipt.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.