Bell, M. Edith, January 23, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
5155 [??] Worthington, O.
Emergency Com. of Atomic Scientists, Princeton, N.J.
Dear Sirs: I enclose my check in response to your urgent letter of January 20th. It s a tiny amount towards such a large sum [?], that it is all I can afford from a retired teacher's pension. A list of friends and their addressed is also enclosed in the hopes that [?] may award a contribution to the cause. Yours truly, Ms. Edith Bell
You don't have permission to discuss this page.