Behrem, T.S., March 18, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
CHAS. H. BEHRE, PRESIDENT T. S. BEHRE, SEC'Y & TREAS. Pelican Ice & Cold Storage, Inc. (N. O. TERMINAL CO., TRACKS) ICE DEPT. AND GENERAL OFFICE 1550 ST. LOUIS ST. TELEPHONES RA. 4193 RA. 4194 COLD STORAGE DEPARTMENT 1561 ST. LOUIS ST. TELEPHONE RA. 6761 NEW ORLEANS 16, LA. MAR 20 REC March 18, 1947 Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc., Room 28, 90 Nassau St., Princeton, N. J. Gentlemen: The enclosed check of $50.00 is gift of the Pelican Ice & Cold Storage, Inc. to help in your campaign of education to ensure that atomic energy will be used for the benefit of mankind . The check for $10.00, also enclosed, is a gift of the writer for the same campaign. Very truly yours, T. S. BEHRE Secretary TSB OL
You don't have permission to discuss this page.