Barber, Julia Mimetta, May 16, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Anthony Hall May 16, 1947
Professor Albert Einstein Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Room 28, 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
My dear Professor Einstein, Enclosed is a check for $10.00. I'm sorry [n?] send more. But just now I can hardly afford more as I have some emergency expenses to pay. However, I wish to express my gratitude to you and your fellow scientists for making an effort to save civilization as we know it from the terrible [threat?] of an atomic war. Very Sincerely Yours, Julia Mimetta Barber
You don't have permission to discuss this page.