Atwell, Harold V., January 1, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
69 North Elm St., Beacon, N. Y. Jan. 1, 1947.
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists,
625 Madison Ave., New York, N. Y.
At a recent forum on atomic energy in Washington, I was told that your committee is trying to arouse public sentiment for adequate control and peaceful use of atomic energy. Although I am not an atomic scientist, I am a chemist and keenly aware of the importance of your mission. Please tell me how I can help in your work.
Very truly yours, Harold V. Atwell.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.