Askew, Wm. A., Rev., First Christian Church, May 2, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
First Christian Church 1405 State Street Lawrenceville, Illinois
William A. Askew, Minister parsonage, 1403 State Street Phone 102
Wallace Stivers Chairman Church Board
Glen Fiscus Superintendent Sunday School
May 2, 1947
Dr. Albert Einstein 90 Nassau Street Princeton, N.J.
My Dear Sir:
Enclosed is my small contribution for the use of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, in response to your appeal to me dated December 11, 1946.
I appreciate the motive you stated in your communication and wish I were able to send you one hundred times the amount I have enclosed.
Rev. Wm. A. Askew
You don't have permission to discuss this page.