Anderson, Guy, September 13, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
September 13, 1947 Dear Mr. Einstein - We have just read from the document "The Last Hour Before Midnight" powerful moving statements, - statements of greatest human significance. In trying to comprehend the situation, as so many of us have since long before the last war and have been unsuccessfully active, we are roused once again! Your appeal for a higher realism must reach all ears immediately. It should be read every day on every network and opening to every function. We send a list of names of people who we think will become active in the right direction. Our donation is pitiably small because of inadequate incomes.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.