Anderson, A. W., July 8, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
107D E. 3rd St. Watsonville, Calif July 8, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton University Princeton, New Jersey
Gentlemen: Several months ago I had a letter from Mr. Einstein and a pamphlet stating the necessity for an educational program to make the public aware of the consequences of an atomic war and the consequent importance of avoiding one. I am sending a small and belated contribution to that fund. I agree wholeheartedly with the views expressed in the letter and the pamphlet then, and I still do. If there is any way in which I in this com-munity can help further your program of education, I will be happy to be of service. Sincerely yours, A. W. Anderson
You don't have permission to discuss this page.