Amidon, Paul S., April 1, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
General Mills, Inc 400 SECOND AVENUE SOUTH Minneapolis1, Minnesota
April 1, 1947
Dr. Albert Einstein Chairman, Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. 90 Nassau Street Princeton New Jersey
Dear Dr. Einstein: I am enclosing a very small contribution to your Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists. I am going to see if I cannot get others in our organization interested: this, of course, is entirely on my own. I think there is a great need for the kind of thing that you are doing and that the men who made the atomic bomb can do more to arouse the thinking people of the world to the great necessity for world understanding and immediate action than any other group. Please count on me as one who wants to do everything he can to assist. Sincerely yours, Paul S. Amidon (signature) Paul S. Amidon Consultant in Charge of Educational Services
You don't have permission to discuss this page.