Alper, Abraham T., November 1, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Law Offices of Lurie,Alper & Gorovitz 85 Devonshire Street Boston 9, Massachusetts Telephone Capitol 2414 Reuben L.Lurie Abraham T.Alper Israel Gorovitz Margaret M.Comey
November 1, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Be good enough to send me three sets of the material you recently mailed out. Be good enough, also, to add to your mailing list: Mr. Alden B. Hoag Boston Herald-Traveler Corp. Editorial Dept. 80 Mason Street Boston, Massachusetts He is an editorial writer and I am hoping your material will stimulate him to comment. Sincerely yours, Abraham T. Alper
ATA : js
You don't have permission to discuss this page.