Gould, B.A., March 29, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAR 3 1 RECD $5.00 MA Bernard A. Gould 3215 Johnson Avenue New York 63, N.Y. Mar. 29, 1947 Emergency Com. of Atomic Scientists 90 [Lasson?] St. Princeton, N.J.
I am enclosing a small contribution to help in your educational campaign. I regret that it must be of such modest size. So convinced am I of the necessity and urgency of your program, however, that I would be glad to lend my personal services in any way in which they could be put to use. I am an attorney and presently employed by a governmental agency but have, at the moment, some free time which I would be happy to place at your disposal. I regret that I have not noted many evidences of your activities. I feel that some way must be found to force a realization of the immediacy and all-pervasive quality of the problem on millions of our citizens ~ and to keep it before them constantly along with an understanding of the necessity of relating the problem to the solution of each major "foreign-policy" decision e.g. the Greek Turkey Aid proposal. If I can be of help in any way, I would be glad to hear from you. Yours very sincerely [B. E Gould?]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.