Glass, Joseph G., October 3, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
JOSEPH G. GLASS COUNSELOR AT LAW 60 WALL STREET NEW YORK 5. N.Y. TEL. HANOVER 2-7995
October 3rd, 1947. Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton New Jersey
Gentlemen: I am enclosing herewith at this late date my small contribution. If it were not for the fact that I have to make a large number of contributions to other worthy organizations I can assure you I would give much more money to your cause. If there is anything that a lay person can do to further the work of your committee, please be assured that I like very much to assist you. Very truly yours, JOSEPH G. GLASS
You don't have permission to discuss this page.