Fisher, Olive M., December 31, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
December 31, 1947.
Dr. Albert Einstein. Emergency Committee of Atomic Energy. Princ eton, N.J.
Dear Dr. Einstein, I am glad to be able to contribute to the fund which you are establishing for the control of atomic energy and toward the endevors which will be made for peace of the world. We lay people can so so little for ourselves, but we put our faith and hope in scientists who are deeply concerned wit h he world's needs. In consequence, even a small amount of money which one can affords a sense of satisfaction that one may be helping in the great cause of peace.
Sincerely yours, Olive M. Fisher
You don't have permission to discuss this page.