Fillinger, Harriett H., April 2, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
HOLLINS COLLEGE VIRGINIA DIVISION OF THE NATURAL SCIENCES AND MATHEMATICS DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
April 21, 1947
Professor Albert Einstein, Chairman; Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 10 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Professor Einstein: I am enclosing a check for a very small sum which I hope will help a little with the most important work your committee is doing. I trust that there is time to accomplish much toward international good will and peace. Cordially yours, Harriett H. Fillinger Prof. of Chemistry
You don't have permission to discuss this page.