Fel, Marcia, October 1, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Oct 1, 1946
To Dr. Albert Einstein Princeton, N. J.
Dear Dr. Einstein, My friend, Miss Huntington, having assured me that even the smallest contribution might be applied to the work of The Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, I beg you to accept the enclosed, with my best wises.
Sincerely yours (Miss) Marcia Fel
You don't have permission to discuss this page.